Forums » Gaming Gears and Hardware/Upcoming Tech

Best VR headset for android or iphone?????

• 16 posts
    January 4, 2018 1:07 AM +05

I need best VR headset for my mobilephone for watching videos and games. Please suggest budget VR headset. 

• 33 posts
    January 5, 2018 12:17 AM +05

Hi, There are many good VR headsets available for smartphones but you didn't mention for what smartphone you are looking for? If it is for Samsung S or note series then buy Gear VR 2015 or 2016 model both will give you very nice experience. If you want VR that support variety of different smartphones, then you should go for VR box 2.0 or Shine cone VR. Please note that you won't be getting same immersive experience as you can get with Gear VR, but its still good. Full Dive is an application that enhances functionality of any cheap VR. So you can use that. I hope it helps. 

• 16 posts
    January 5, 2018 10:10 PM +05

Am having galaxy s6 and iphone 6, which one should i buy?

• 33 posts
    January 6, 2018 11:15 PM +05
    Ahmet Sheikh said:

Am having galaxy s6 and iphone 6, which one should i buy?

If you want to use VR on both then buy Shine cone Vr or Vrbox 2.0. However, I don't recommend you to buy Shinecone vr or any to use on iphone 6 because it won't be immersive. Better buy Gear Vr 2015 for Galaxy S6. Please note that Galaxy S6 is proper VR phone while iphone 6 just support Vr but experience won't be good enough. 

• 16 posts
    January 8, 2018 12:09 AM +05

Ok thanks for the help :). 

Quick Reply